Number of Posts: 5
Advance praise for Sean Doyle on the NYC Metblog:
"Is he supposed to be funny? I mean, it sounds funny. Well, unless he's being serious."
-- White guilt-ridden Williamsburg hipster
"Gothamist rejected your application, did they?"
-- Gawker-reading asshole
"I wasn't entirely sure what to make of Doyle's writing, but upon learning he's an Irish Jew, it occurred to me that my initial instinct of unbridled hatred was right on the mark."
-- Reggie Jackson
"I have to say, I don't understand the anger. I tried to suggest a homeopathic stress-reliever, and he told me he hoped a monk found me and fucked me until my asshole fell out. Which, I'll grant, was not an entirely unappealing idea."
-- Ubiquitous yoga instructor
"O AN HE SEXY"
-- Anonymous New Jersey Net
- Just Another Day In The Park (It’s Personal. Period.), 27 Jul 2008 in City Life&On The Streets
- A Commuter’s Manifesto (Part II), 22 Jul 2008 in City Life&On The Streets&Only in New York&Rantings and Ravings
- A Commuter’s Manifesto (Part I), 19 Jul 2008 in City Life&On The Streets&Only in New York&Rantings and Ravings
- The Office Whacker (A True Story), 11 Jul 2008 in Only in New York&Rantings and Ravings
- If You Don’t Know – You’d Best Ask Somebody!, 07 Jul 2008 in Live Music&Nightlife