How to Wait On Line
1. Expect to wait on line and expect it to take awhile
2. Do NOT cut in line if you value your life. Don’t invite your friend to cut in, either.
3. One word: deodorant
4. If you choose to use your cellphone while waiting on line, don’t shout your personal business
5. Personal space is important. Stay a respectful distance from the person in front and behind.
6. Rest assured everyone else in line is just as irritated as you are. Keep the sighing and bitching to a minimum.
7. “Inside voice” is a better option for all comments. This prevents misunderstandings and you getting beat up.
8. When you finally get to the top of the line, pay attention for your turn.
9. Remember your recent wait on line while at the counter and don’t dawdle.
10. Have all the information you need BEFORE you get to the line.
Thank you and Have a Nice Day.