Monica lives again
Self-whoring has always taken a back seat to actual, y’know, news and information on this blog. I thought it was time to reverse the trend, if I may.
Okay. Couple of things:
1) We are very excited to be associated with this festival.
2) That’s not actually my name (Daniel J. Blau).
3) That’s not actually my brother’s name (Adam Blau).
4) That’s not actually Tracie’s name (Tracie Potochnik).
5) I thought we were keeping our own reservation list until about sixteen point four seconds ago.
6) I looked at the “genre guide” way too quickly, and I really thought they considered our show to fit into the genres of: family, gay-themed, improvised, cabaret, comedy, drama, contemporary sounds, classic musical theatre, special event, and music theatre.
7) We are very excited to be associated with this festival.
I would tell you all to come, but, well, still not sure…